Friday, December 19, 2008

Manhattan.



Wow.

I need to be honest, this day has been significantly more complicated than I had ever hoped it would be. I took a 7am flight to JFK this morning and have been hanging around here ever since. The weather here in New York has made it difficult for the rest of the team to get here at their planned arrival. Thankfully, Angela & Emily made it here just a little while ago. Dan is on his way up. Our main concern right now is trying to find alternative means for Kyle, Xan, and Kristin whose flights have been cancelled in Nashville and Raleigh. And ultimately, it would be best if our international flight was delayed even up till tomorrow for the sake of getting everyone here and on board without the issue of extra charges or changed flights.

Even in the days leading up to this trip we began to see difficulties arising. But you know the greatest thing has been seeing how they all work out amidst the chaos.

I have no clue how this is going to work out...
But I know it will. And it will be the best.

Oh Lord.... what an experience! And it's only day one!!!

Pray. Pray. Pray. :)

You guys are amazing!!!
Our God is even more :)

His,
Sarah

((PS>> If you know anyone else who is interested in keeping up with this blog let me know so I can add them to who can view this site cuz it isn't open to the public. Sweet. I wanna go get some starbucks...lol))

1 comment: